A look at writing nonfiction for kids
Check out this interview with Scientists in the Field author Mary Kay Carson over on author and librarian Jennifer Sommers’ website! It gives some insight into the editing, researching, and writing process in general, as well as what went into making Mary Kay’s latest Scientists in the Field title, Inside Biosphere 2.
If you haven’t read this super-cool book that takes place inside a huge glass and steel structure in the middle of the Arizona desert, complete with its own ocean, rainforest, and other ecological systems, find it and read it now!
by Erica Zappy
- Follow Along As We Storm Chase In Tornado Alley
- Is It Tornado Season Where You Live?
- Ultima Journey Update
- Fall 2018 Osprey Update!
- All Hands on Deck to Support the Southern Residents
- Ospreys in Missoula: Spring 2018 Update
- SLJ Interview Gives Readers a Behind the Scenes Look
- Crows Aren’t the Only Smart Birds in Town
- Big News for Scientist in the Field Scott Dowd
- NEW RESOURCE FOR STRAIGHT TALK ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING