Cephalopod Week 2015
Cephalopod Week 2015 (June 19th-June 26th) is just winding down, but you can still celebrate by reading the newest Scientists in the Field book, The Octopus Scientists by Sy Montgomery with photographs by Keith Ellenbogen.
Also be sure to check out this video posted by Science Friday about a tiny, unnamed octopus that just may be formally classified as Octopus adorabilis due to its incredible cuteness!
Happy Cephalopod Week!
by Lily Kessinger
- Follow Along As We Storm Chase In Tornado Alley
- Is It Tornado Season Where You Live?
- Ultima Journey Update
- Fall 2018 Osprey Update!
- All Hands on Deck to Support the Southern Residents
- Ospreys in Missoula: Spring 2018 Update
- SLJ Interview Gives Readers a Behind the Scenes Look
- Crows Aren’t the Only Smart Birds in Town
- Big News for Scientist in the Field Scott Dowd
- NEW RESOURCE FOR STRAIGHT TALK ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING