Shark Week 2015
Right on the heels (or should we say tentacles?) of Cephalopod Week is one of the most exciting times of the year: Shark Week!
While you’re catching up on all the shark news, like this video taken by paddleboarders surrounded by juvenile great white sharks, make sure to keep an eye out for updates on the upcoming Scientists in the Field book, The Great White Shark Scientist by Sy Montgomery with photographs by Keith Ellenbogen, available Spring 2016.
And just to “wet” your appetite, here is a first look at the cover:
by Lily Kessinger
- Follow Along As We Storm Chase In Tornado Alley
- Is It Tornado Season Where You Live?
- Ultima Journey Update
- Fall 2018 Osprey Update!
- All Hands on Deck to Support the Southern Residents
- Ospreys in Missoula: Spring 2018 Update
- SLJ Interview Gives Readers a Behind the Scenes Look
- Crows Aren’t the Only Smart Birds in Town
- Big News for Scientist in the Field Scott Dowd
- NEW RESOURCE FOR STRAIGHT TALK ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING