The Latest on Mars
Last week, NASA confirmed evidence of flowing water on the red planet, though it is unclear as to whether its existence can support actual life on Mars. There is still much to be learned and discovered!
For more in-depth information about the salty substance found on Mars, be sure to check out this article on National Geographic as well as NASA’s website. And to learn more about NASA’s past efforts in the quest to find evidence of life-supporting water on the martian planet, be sure to read The Mighty Mars Rovers: The Incredible Adventures of Spirit and Opportunity by Elizabeth Rusch.
by Lily Kessinger
- Follow Along As We Storm Chase In Tornado Alley
- Is It Tornado Season Where You Live?
- Ultima Journey Update
- Fall 2018 Osprey Update!
- All Hands on Deck to Support the Southern Residents
- Ospreys in Missoula: Spring 2018 Update
- SLJ Interview Gives Readers a Behind the Scenes Look
- Crows Aren’t the Only Smart Birds in Town
- Big News for Scientist in the Field Scott Dowd
- NEW RESOURCE FOR STRAIGHT TALK ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING